Senior React / Full Stack Developer
Work at Sparkbit:
We are looking for developers to join our project teams. We appreciate candidates who like their work and want to develop their skills all the time. If you are an experienced Full Stack Developer, ready for challenges in a highly qualified environment and want to have a real impact on the environment you’re working in – that’s great and most probably you’re the one we’re looking for!
What does work at Sparkbit look like?
- We work in Scrum/Kanban and have daily stand-up meetings. We share knowledge and work together at every stage of the project.
- We are not a corporation. We have built a friendly work environment that provides our developers the greatest possibility of self-development.
- The code quality is very important to us which is why we use detailed code reviews, automatic tests and continuous integration. We automate (almost) everything.
- In most of our projects, developers are in direct contact with our customers. That’s why a good command of English is important to us.
- Very good knowledge of TypeScript, React, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Python (or willing to learn)
- At least four years of experience working in a similar position
- Very good command of English
- Higher education (IT studies or related)
- Commitment to work, independence and willing to develop your skills
- Focus on the final effect and attention to detail
- Communication skills and initiative
What we offer:
- Salary: 90-120 PLN/h + VAT
- B2B contract
- Multisport package
- Allianz medical healthcare package
- Possibility of continuous improvement of your competences and extension of specialist knowledge due to presence at conferences and industry meetings throughout Europe
- Trainings, certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- A well-equipped workplace – we will provide you with access to the latest solutions, tools and equipment that will facilitate your daily work
- Aromatic coffee, drinks and delicious snacks
- Interesting internal initiatives, including integration meetings, pizza day, board games club, game console
- A great atmosphere conducive to achieving better results and developing your skills, as well as open communication and a non-corporate culture of working. We value the behavior of an appropriate work-life balance and have lives outside of work 🙂
- Interesting and demanding projects based on the latest technologies and trends
- Work with highly qualified specialists who are happy to share knowledge
- An environment ready for discussion and open to your ideas
- An onboarding program
In connection with the ongoing recruitment processes, respecting your privacy and ensuring that you know who and how your personal data is processed, below we present information that will help you determine it.
- The administrator of your personal data provided in the form and recruitment documents is Sparkbit Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-796) at Wańkowicza 5/30 registered under the KRS number: 0000729100 (hereinafter referred to as “Sparkbit”). You can contact Sparkbit by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will gladly answer all your questions and doubts related to the processing of your personal data by us).
- Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit Sparkbit associates.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment.
- The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your voluntarily consent (art. 6 par. 1 a) RODO).
- You have the right to request from Sparkbit access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to submit a statement of withdrawal of consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Sparkbit conducts continuous recruitment, without distinguishing between individual recruitment processes. Your personal data will be processed for recruitment for a period of 5 years.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients, nor to third countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Warsaw / remote
- Masovian / Poland